Skip to content
- Please choose your merchandise carefully as goods that are once sold will not be refunded or exchanged unless they are faulty or have gotten damaged during transit.
- Products are carefully inspected and packaged before they are shipped. Damage occuring during transit is highly unlikely however should this occur please contact us as soon as possible. Please note that since many of our jewellery are “One-off” pieces, the item that you have purchased may have sold out and a full refund will be supplied.
- Faulty/damaged goods must be returned within seven (7) working days along with the original proof of purchase i.e. Sales Invoice issued by Punjaban Diva.
When returning the damaged good(s), please send us an email with photo(s) of the damaged good(s). Please ship the damaged good(s) back to us via Registered post and inform us the tracking number. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must not have been worn. We’ll investigate the fault or damage immediately and a full refund will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
- Refunds for damaged items will be credited in the same form as they were paid if an item is returned within 7 days of purchase. If an item is returned more than 30 days after purchase, a return will be administered in the form of a merchandise credit redeemable with your next purchase.
- Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for a refund to appear in your account.
- Please note that Punjaban Diva does not accept returns on sale items.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- In accordance with Australian health and sanitation regulation, earrings and hair accessories once bought unfortunately cannot be returned, replaced or exchanged as they cannot be re-sold due to health and hygiene reasons.
At Punjaban Diva, our photo editors take utmost care to accurately represent the colour and appearance of all the jewellery on our website. However, variations in shades inevitably occur due to variations in colour settings of each computer/laptop monitors. In light of that we aim to provide descriptive names for colours and shades present in our jewellery pieces so as to give you the most accurate idea of each product.
- Punjaban Diva makes every effort to ensure all goods sold are in excellent condition and well packaged before being shipped and or sold.
- All of the goods sold by Punjaban Diva are imitation costume jewellery, unless clearly stated otherwise.
- All our goods require proper care as many pieces are delicate. Damage to our goods due to customer neglect is considered to be used merchandise and will not be covered by our Refund and Exchange Policy.
- Many of our products (Jewellery and Accessories) are handcrafted and use natural semi precious stones. As a result each peice is unique and may have slight colour or design variation from the image on our website. In such cases product charges are not refundable.
- If items are backordered, the total shipping and handling charges will not increase.
- All backordered items are shipped out as Registered post with Australia Post.